- On site Physical Therapy with advanced equipment including a therapeutic pool, pilates machine, traction, and experienced physical therapists with a wide range of specialties.
- In-office X-ray, MRI, and Nerve Conduction testing, facilitating prompt, complete evaluation of all orthopedic conditions.
- Immediate evaluation of Occupational injuries and Workman’s Compensation cases.
- Office appointments within 24 hours.
- Treatment of patients of all age groups
- Convenient locations throughout Connecticut including Middletown, Westbrook.
If your pain is preventing you from enjoying the quality life that you deserve please consider Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons when you’re looking for help. It is our privilege to provide care to you. Click here to submit an appointment request form.
Our Specific Services
- Patellar tendonitis
- Frozen shoulder
- Patellofemoral syndrome
- Ankle sprains
- Shoulder/Knee/Elbow Dislocations
- Shoulder stabilization
- Biceps/Triceps tendon repairs
- Bankart repairs
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff repairs
- ACL reconstruction
- Meniscus tear/repair
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Elbow ligament reconstructions
- Cartilage repair/reconstruction
A licensed Physical Therapist/Assistant will design an injury specific therapeutic program allowing the patient to benefit from the use of water as a medium. The properties of water allows for easier and pain free movements. Our warm water temperature is therapeutic as it allows for greater movement without pain.
At Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons & Physical Therapy we offer a warm, friendly and interactive atmosphere that shows care and concern for each patient’s well-being. Therapists and staff members are here to encourage patients through rehabilitation and answer any questions you may have.
Occupational injuries can be categorized in many ways such as injuries by nature of job, injuries related to various organs, and injuries based on severity. Injuries at work place may affect any part of the body and at times at multiple locations.
Other services include: Pre-operative evaluations and instructions, Sports performance and enhancement, and treatment of a wide range of general orthopedic conditions.
This is a partial list of services, please call (860) 685-8940 for more information.