Dr. Fejos is board-certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He specializes in physiatry and pain management, interventional spine injection, and neck and back pain. He is an affiliate of Middlesex Hospital and Middlesex Center for Advanced Orthopedic Surgery.
He provides non-surgical multidisciplinary management for neck and back pain with conservative methods including: physical therapy, medical management, and interventional pain procedures such as epidurals, nerve blocks, joint injections, radiofrequency ablations and sacroiliac joint injections.
Treating each patient holistically, Dr. Fejos aims to provide personalized treatment options to improve their quality of life by reducing or eliminating their neck or back pain.
Dr. Fejos graduated from Dalhousie University with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Fejos completed his physiatry residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus. He also completed a preceptorship in interventional spine at the Lasar Spine Center in New York.
He is a member of the AMA, The Middlesex County Medical Association, Connecticut State Medical Society, International Spine Injection Society, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiatric Association of Spine, Sport and Occupational Rehabilitation, North American Spine Society, International Musculoskeletal Laser Society, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the American Academy of Pain Management.
Dr. Fejos is married and has one child. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching Formula 1, cart racing, biking, skiing, and tennis.
- Commercial Plans (Except the Aetna Premier Care Network)
- Managed Medicare
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cards with the “PPO” inside the suitcase logo
Connecticut State Works Compensation
- Commercial CT, MetroNY
- Cigna MetroNY
- Commercial, including Exchange
- Managed Medicare
- GHI: CBP, National, Tristate; Bridge, Network Access, Medicare Choice PPO
- HIP: Prime, Premium, Select Care, Bridge, Medicare VIP Prime/Bold
- With Connecticare: HMO/PPO/POS and Medicare Choice / Passage
- Commercial Liberty and Freedom Plans
- Commercial Charter, Choice, Core, Navigate, Nexus, PPO, Select and Doctors plan
- Golden Rule
- Managed Medicare
With multiple locations across the region, find the one that is most convenient for you.
Interventional Spine The Laser Spine Center
New York, NY
Ross University School of Medicine
Physiatry Residency New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus
New York, NY
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC Physiatry Internship
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Certification
- Connecticut License, 2005 to Present
- American Academy of Pain Management (AAPM)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- International Musculoskeletal Laser Society (IMLAS)
- International Spine Injection Society (ISIS)
- Middlesex County Medical Association
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sport and Occupational Rehabilitation (PASSOR)
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown, CT
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2022-2023
- McMillan M, Fejos A, Confirmation of disc vaporization by detection of gas bubbles during percutaneous laser disc decompression. Photo Medicine and Laser Surgery. Vol 23, pp 351-352, June 2005
- Choy D, Fejos A, Cervical disc herniations and percutaneous laser disc decompression: a case report. Photo Medicine and Laser Surgery. Vol 22, pp 423-425, October 2004.
- Black W, Fejos A, et al. PLDD in the treatment of discogenic back pain. Photo Medicine and Laser Surgery. Vol 22, pp 431-433, October 2004
- Fejos A, Post procedure rehabilitation, PLDD, Chapter 24, February 2003 (Book, Springer-Verlag).
- Fejos A, Black W, PLDD in discogenic pain, PLDD, Chapter 18, February 2003, (Book, Springer-Verlag).
- Fejos A, Choy D, PLDD: A ten-year follow-up, PLDD, Chapter 14, February 2003, (Book, Springer-Verlag).
- Fejos A, Chandarana B. Percutaneous laser disc decompression (PLDD): a ten-year follow-up study. Am. J. Phys. Med. Rehabil. Vol 80, No. 4, pp. 322, April 2001 (Abstract).
- Fejos A, Review of ‘O’Kroy, JA. Oxygen uptake and ventilatory effects of external nasal dilator ergometry. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. Vol 32, No5, pp. 1491-1495.’ Rehab in Review, November 2000.
- Fejos A., Review of ‘ O’Grady, M. Diclofenac sodium (Voltaren) reduced exercise-induced injury in human skeletal muscle. Med Sci Sports Exerc. Vol 32, No 5, PP1191-1195, 2000.’ Rehab in Review, October 2000
- Fejos A., Review of ‘Whyte, G.P. Cardiac Fatigue following prolonged endurance exercise of different distances. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. Vol 32, No5, pp. 1067-1072, 2000.’ Rehab in Review, September 2000