Welcome to MOS Physical Therapy
At Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons & Physical Therapy we offer a warm, friendly and interactive atmosphere that shows care and concern for each patient’s well-being. Therapists and staff members are here to encourage patients through rehabilitation and answer any questions you may have.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 7 AM -7 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday 7 AM – 6 PM
Our staff is made up of healthcare professionals with advanced degrees in Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine and Athletic Training. Our therapists have a wide range of educational backgrounds that will be utilized to meet your specific health needs. Each healthcare professional has received a degree from an accredited institution and state Certification or License in their specialty.
Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons & Physical Therapy team creates and implements individualized rehabilitative programs that will enable patients to achieve their goals and get back to normal everyday activities.
Our programs are designed for individual needs including:
- Orthopedic & Sports Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Care (Within 24 hours)
- Advanced Spinal Rehabilitation
- Post- Surgical Rehabilitation
- Total Joint Replacement
- ACL Rehabilitation
- Tendonitis & Bursitis
- Manual Therapy
- Auto & Work Related Injuries
- Rehabilitation of Running Injuries
- Sports Specific Training
- Aquatic Therapy
- Dynamic Splinting
- Injury Prevention
- Strength Training Specialist