Notice Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is Against the Law. Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages If you need these services, contact Chris Heon If you believe that Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Middlesex Orthopedic Surgeons, 410 Saybrook Road, Middletown, CT. 06457. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Chris Heon is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/