David J. Hergan, M.D.
Facility/Office:117 Main Street
Hebron, CT 06248
The Chicago Medical School
Henry Ford Hospital
Medical College of Wisconsin
New York University/Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York, NY
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2011
Dr. David J. Hergan is fellowship-trained in orthopedic sports medicine, and specializes in the latest arthroscopic and minimally invasive procedures for the shoulder, knee and hip. He has a special interest in hip preservation and is a national instructor of hip arthroscopy for the treatment of hip impingement and labral tears. Dr. Hergan is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Like on us Facebook!
State Society Memberships
- State Medical Society
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- Specialty Society Memberships
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Additional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
Team Physician/Orthopedic Surgeon for Wesleyan University